Friday, August 11, 2006

I Order You To...

trace my lips with your fingertip
feel the corners of my smile rise slightly
turn your mind into me and forget
ignore the sound of everything
fullfill the silence with sweet vibrations
empty your soul into mine
smell the dew of infatuation
watch my back arch in rhythm
view all my needs in the stars
make them come true with a kiss
explain your desires and circle my waist
call the winds to wrap us together
relax me until i can't touch the ground
clean away the implications of this life
encompass the charm i see in your eyes
taste a world of epiphanies in my touch
write how you feel on the small of my back
say nothing when everything can be said
teach me the elegance of your cool
wrap me in the backdrop of your warmth
know there is no other like me
respect the beauty in my statue
live like you dwell in my heart

Heed to my orders and we will explode.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dag. . .

jendayi said...

Dag huh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails