Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Weird

I'm frustrated. I almost couldn't get into my blog this morning. I so badly wanted to sit down and write before beginning my day but a co-worker ran me down for something as soon as I put my behind in my seat. And as soon as I was finished with her, I tried to sign in and nothing happened! Something was seriously trying to keep me away. But all is good now. I'm here.

I had the weirdest night/morning. For whatever reason, I woke up at 4:00am on the nose. My body usually wakes me up around 6am, which is good just in case I ever forget to set my alarm, but when I looked at those bright neon letters on my table, I was shocked. What in the world?! So I got up and went to the bathroom and then came right back to bed. Of course it took me forever in a day to fall asleep. But when I finally fell asleep, I had the weirdest dream. I came home to find my roommate running down the stairs in a panic. She didn't say a word to me. She just ran right by me. So I ignored her and went to the apartment. When I got there, there was some strange looking man pacing around our door. I was weirded out by his presence, let alone the fact that he looked CRAZY! When his eyes made contact with mine, his eyes turned red and he asked me was that my apartment and what apartment number was it. Of course those were stupid questions because I had my keys in my hand ready to unlock the door and the apartment number was on the door. So I managed to get inside and lock the doors. I guess the crazy man went away at that time because later on he came back and took a picture of the door. I saw the flash go off from under the crack of the door. He went away again, which was when my roommate came back. She told me that some man was trying to kill her. That's when the man slid his entire body under the crack of the door! It was crazy! With a gun in his hand, he grabbed my roommates arm and started running down the stairs. I ran after them, screaming at my roommate because she was willingly going. So I grabbed her away from the man and ran back to our apartment. The man followed us and just as we made it to the apartment, he shot me in the head. And that's where the dream stopped.

What In The World!

So this morning, I hit the snooze button a total of five times instead of the normal two. That's not normal because I'm usually very good at getting out of bed. Needless to say I thought I was going to be late, but I didn't really care. No one ever notices or cares what time I walk in so I've gotten in the bad habit of coming in late. I'm usually only 20 minutes late though. It's not that bad. But anyway, as I was going about my morning, it took only a total of 15 minutes to get ready! I got dressed in like 2, which is definitely NOT normal. I looked at the clock when I was done the morning routine and was like "What in the world?! Did time just go backwards or something?" It was like the twilight zone.

And then while walking out my apartment, I almost tripped and fell down the stairs! What in the world?!! Oh my goodness that was scary. I hope no one saw.

So I'm kinda backwards today. A little weirded out. A little upside down. I need to realign!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails