Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Current Mood

so annoyed that i'm exhausted

I'm so emotionally tired. I mean it's seriously weighing me down. I'm sinking to the bottom of the ocean. The bubbles from my last breath have already popped on the surface and I'm just going down. It's weird because my eyes are wide open. And I'm just looking around at everything go by me. The school of blowfish. The bright pink coral reef. The particles of plankton. I'm falling past them while they carry on. They don't even notice me. But I'm too tired to care. Too tired to catch up. To fight or to swim. My arms are heavy and my fingertips hurt.

Pretty dramatic way to say that my job is killing me huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL You are the most theatric writer I have ever seen! Gotta love your blogs. Even when you're blown it's a good read. Me, I just get mean when I'm in tired. I put up a poem in my blog that you sparked with your last entry. I'm going to be adding at least one a week, so stay tuned! www.myspace.com/kepafreeman

Feel you on the job. Definitely going freelance after this summer.

Peace,
Kep.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, home skillet. Something inspiring will come. I'm going to try to send you "hey" when I get home. It's not the one I want you to record with, because I have to sift through the best takes, bu it's good stuff.

www.myspace.com/kepafreeman Check out my blog. You may be able to relate. You sparked it.

Peace,
Kep.

G. Mo said...

I feel you. I'm going through a similar situation in my place of employment aka the slave ship. However I wouldn't have been as creative as you were in describing it. My rant is simply... "I'm sick of this sh*t... these jokers are pissing me off".

Anonymous said...

yeah pretty dramatic man up nucca

jendayi said...

I swear I'm going to hurt you D.

Related Posts with Thumbnails