Friday, August 11, 2006

Dislaimer to "I Order You To..."

I just re-read my blog "I Order You To..." and found it to be a little risque'. When I wrote it, I was thinking of different situations and instances for each line, but it's beginning to sound like one freaky night out under the stars on the beach or something. I'm sure I don't really owe an explanation or a disclaimer... it IS art...but I think it's important to understand that that wasn't my intention. If you understand that, then you understand me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, yeah: "dag." That's the most thorough love poem I've ever heard. I didn't take it as anything "freaky," although I did get the sexual references. Like you said, it's art. But I'm aware of your convictions and character, so it wasn't like a bad "dag." :-)

Sorry for the delayed response. I've had the flu since Friday. The friggin FLU!!! Only me. . .

Peace,
Kep.

Related Posts with Thumbnails